Shopping News - Writers Wanted: US Based - Profit Sharing.
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $153 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking talented writers with an interest in shopping, deals, sales, new products, stores and entertainment.
We are an approved Google News and Bing News source that offers writers:
- 50% revenue sharing (using AdSense)
- Google Authorship (that's where your picture and a 'more by' link appears next to many of your stories in Google, amongst other benefits)
- Your own byline, and a bio where you can include a link to your own site
- Fast publishing and support (no waiting days/weeks for your stories to be published or your questions to be answered)
- and we have a lot of fun to boot :)
Our site covers shopping and consumer entertainment news.
Your writing may include the latest news, commentary and analysis of:
- product launches
- sales, discounts, price changes
- consumer tech, electronics, computers, smartphones, movies, music, TV, pets, automotive, home, fashion, stores.... shopping!
- availability, sell outs
- product comparisons, this vs that
- hands on reviews
- leaks/rumors related to changes, updates, products
- new laws, lawsuits, that affect products/consumers
- and more!
We do not assign stories, you can write about the products you love and know about - as long as it is in the consumer/shopping/entertainment niche.
======= Our Do's and Don'ts=======
- Report and analyze consumer related breaking news and current events
- Interview experts and shoppers, gather/report on expert/consumer opinions
- Contact companies, press agents, ask the questions shoppers want to know
- Preview upcoming events, report on product and sales rumors
- Review new products and travel experiences
- Promote your stories through your own social media
- Write between 3 to 30 stories each week
- Write stories that average about 200 words
- We don’t provide advice/tips/how-to. As a news site, we inform, then let the reader decide
- We don’t write about your own products or include your own affiliate links. You may include a link to your (family friendly) site in your bio.
======= Requirements ===========
- Be a very good, fun, engaging, writer, with EXCELLENT English grammar and the ability to PROOF READ your own work very well
- Be able to write news stories without tips/advice - we inform, then let the reader decide what to do with the information
- Be self motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be interested in helping shoppers.
- Be able to submit between 3 to 21 stories per week.
======= To Apply ===========
Please bid $30 - this will be payable as a bonus after your first 30 articles.
If you have an AdSense account, you can participate in our 50% adsharing program right away. If you don't have an AdSense account - just let me know so we can talk about it before you apply.
Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, your experience. Please include samples of your work, and feel free to ask any questions you may have.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online