Can you write helpful, informative, articles to consumers and travelers about cruises from US ports?
Can you cover both current events/news/what's going on at the different US cruise lines - and provide more general help/advice/info type articles?
Are you an experienced passenger?. Are you familiar with the ships, routes, companies? Can you write based on your own experiences and expertise (not simply rewrite articles from another site) - keeping in mind we are not promoting them, but informing consumers about what is going on (whether good or bad)?
Can you write conversationally, in fluent English, with error free grammar?
And lastly, are you SEO and AdSense savvy?
If so, we can do a whole lot together.
Our site is an approved Google News and Bing News source. Great articles on trending subjects get seen and get traffic.
- A 50% AdSense share - you must bring your own AdSense account
- Your own byline, bio, and a link to your Google+ profile. If you have a personal website or blog, you may include a link to it in your bio.
- Google Authorship support
- A listing on our journalists page, and a page under your name with an index of your stories.
- $10 bonus through Freelancer and positive feedback upon successful completion and publication of 10 articles (minimum 200 words each).
Note: being fluent in English is required.
Please respond with a $10 bid and tell me about yourself and your experience. Also let me know that you have an AdSense account.
I look forward to hearing from you!