Writers - Report On Shopping/Consumer News - 50% AdSense Sharing Site - US Based
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are seeking internet savvy writers with AdSense accounts to write on the latest new products and shopping deals.
Our site covers shopping and consumer entertainment news.
Your writing may include the latest news, commentary and analysis of:
- product launches
- sales, discounts, price changes
- consumer tech, electronics, computers, smartphones, movies, music, TV, pets, automotive, home, fashion, stores.... shopping!
- availability, sell outs
- product comparisons, this vs that
- hands on reviews
- leaks/rumors related to changes, updates, products
- new laws, lawsuits, that affect products/consumers
- and more!
We write our articles for an audience of shoppers/consumers. Our goal is to provide them with the current news and information they need to be savvy shoppers.
We do not assign stories, you can write about the products you love and know about - as long as it is in the consumer/shopping/entertainment niche.
All writing must be original. You can research and learn things from other sites/articles, and provide attribution, but the article you write for our site must be original.
Your stories should be engaging and fun, but remain professional and be written with authority - KNOW what you are writing about.
You should be familiar with writing news. We don't do 'tips, advice, how-to' stories in news. We don't tell people what to do. We provide information, commentary and analysis. You must understand the difference to qualify as a writer.
======= Benefits ===========
- Why should you do all the writing and not share in the profit? You receive a 50% share of ad revenue. We do this through Google AdSense, 50% of the time your Google AdSense ID will be on the ads in your stories. Google keeps track of traffic, click thrus, payments.
- You also receive ongoing training and support geared toward building your income, presence, and authority as an online writer.
- You will be writing for an approved Google News and Bing News source. That means your stories appear in Google, Google News, Bing, and Bing News, within minutes of being published, often times on the first page for their keywords.
- You will have your own byline.
- Your articles will link to your Google Plus account,.
- You'll get an author listing from Google, and often your image and a link to your Google Plus account will appear with your story in Google's listings.
- You'll have author bio under your articles. You may include a link to your (family friendly) site in your bio.
===== An AdSense account is required ========
When you bid, please be sure to let me know you have an AdSense account.
======= Requirements ===========
- Be a very good, fun, engaging, writer, with EXCELLENT English grammar and the ability to PROOF READ your own work very well
- Be able to write news stories, with authority, but without tips/advice - we inform, then let the reader decide what to do with the information
- Have a Google AdSense account
- Be self motivated, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and be interested in helping shoppers.
- Be able to submit between 3 to 21 stories per week.
======= To Apply ===========
Please bid $30. Though your primary revenue will be through the ad sharing program - this will be payable as a bonus after your first 60 articles.
Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, your experience, and whether or not you have an AdSense account. Please include samples of your work.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online