50 reviews of eCommerce websites &amp; images (100-150 words)
This project was awarded to faisalwub for $60 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
We are looking for 50 short reviews (100 words) on small boutique / unknown eCommerce sites ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view]) - NO famous brand websites ([url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], etc.). These sites should be on a wide variety of products, from personal goods, watches, computers, japanese tea, shoes, toys, surf boards, anything is good!)
Requirement for each review:
1) eCommerce name / url
2) The gist (why is the site cool) – 5 to 10 words
3) Feature product: find a cool product you like and provide the link
4) Your review of the site – it should be personal, share with our readers why you like this site or even how you stumble into this site and decided to share with the readers. Share your view about the products and provide one or two links to other product page(s) in the body of the paragraph (shown in example below) – 100 to 150 words including embedded links
5) Screenshot of the home page or website – save in a folder, number the picture files from 1 to 50 with the number of reviews
To complete the project, we need:
- 1 Microsoft word document with 50 reviews (template attached)
- 1 folder with 50 images of 50 eCommerce sites you reviewed
We do not need perfect writings, just simple / personal reviews. This should take very little time if you are just writing personal thoughts on the eCommerce sites / their products.
This is a VERY simple project and we do not have a budget to pay more than $30 so please do not bid if you are looking for more. Thank you!!
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online