Writer needed for a medical career niche site. Expert needed
This project was awarded to EverYouth for $50 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 CAD
I am looking for a reliable writer is in the medical field, preferably working or has past experience as a surgical technologist. I am starting an authority website providing informations about a career - Surgical Technologist. I am targeting the keyword "Surgical Tech Salary".
I need a writer who can write my first 10 article posts. I need articles that are informative with accurate information. These articles are not just to rank me on Google but must be reader-friendly and actually helps the readers. Writer must be native english speaking on no wrong grammar. Here are the articles I need:
1. Homepage Content - this will be my homepage article and I need it to be at least 800 words. Have a look at [url removed, login to view] and see the homepage content. I want mine similar. I want my homepage article to inter-linking to other 50 posts (50 states) providing Surgical Tech salary by state. These 50 articles will be assigned to you later on if you do a very good job writing my first 10 articles. This is one article.
2. 6 x 500 word informative articles that are relevant to the career surgical technologist. These 6 articles can target readers who are actually researching about the career. You can provide information about schools, programs, job description, work conditions, anything related to the career Surgical Technologist. At least one of these articles must target the keyword "Surgical Tech Jobs". This consist of 6 articles.
3. 3 x 400 word articles providing Surgical Tech Salary in a State (USA). The states are California, Texas, and Florida. Title must be "Surgical Tech Salary in California", etc. That is also the keyword I am targeting. Like I mentioned before, the other 50-3 = 47 states will be assigned to whoever wins the bid.
Those are the articles I need. Now I will cover what type of articles or what quality I am looking. Articles must:
1. Target keyword must be in the title and <headings>
2. Target keyword must appear in the first sentence of the first paragraph.
3. Target keyword must appear anywhere in the last paragraph.
4. Target keyword must have a keyword density of 2-3%.
5. Target keyword must not be beside each other and at least 100 word apart.
6. Save each article in Microsoft Word format or Google Docs format, highlighting the target keyword.
7. Article must be 100% unique. You can add phrases but make sure to put quotations. Those quotations are not counted as words.
8. If possible or if appropriate, find a spot where you can bold, italic, or underline the keyword. It doesn't have to be bold, italic, or underline just the keyword it self. It can be group of words or the whole sentence where the keyword is.
9. Provide a 1-2 sentence article summary with the keyword.
That's all I ask for the articles. I hope I'll find the perfect writer for my big project. Happy bidding. I think I never mentioned the website: http://www.surgicaltechsalaryin.com.
Last note, if you really are or have experience as a Surgical Tech, I would super appreciate it. For the rest of the articles, I am thinking of paying a commission instead of per article basis.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online