Blog Writer for an Investment Startup
This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $18 USD / hour
We are looking for Blog writers for an Investment startup. If you had applied to our previous posting, please re-apply again.
There will be an interview process which will help us select the right candidate. While proof of previous work is not absolutely required, its highly desirable.
We are definitely interested in a long term partnership, however we will start on a per blog (or hourly) basis. You can work on your own schedule as long as commitments are met.
An educational background and/or professional experience in Finance is a huge plus. If you are working towards an MBA (in Finance), MS (in Finance) or CFA, this might be a great experience for you and we would love to have you on board.
You will need to submit an essay on ONE of the following topics to be considered for the position (minimum 1 page). If you have proof of previous work (related to Investments only), we will consider that in lieu of the topics below. However, if you haven't ever written an Investment article - you do require to submit an article on one of the topics listed below.
1. Top 5 Growth Investments for 2013 and beyond (Equities traded on US Exchanges - can include ETFs and ADRs; Give analysis/reasons for your selections).
2. Fixed Income Investments for 2014 and beyond (should cover the possibility of rising interest rates; can include bond funds).
3. Top 5 Dividend Growth Investments for 2013 and beyond (Equities traded on US Exchanges - can include ETFs and ADRs; Give analysis/reasons for your selections).
4. Which direction do you see the US economy headed in the next few months and how will it impact the markets?
5. Are emerging markets still a good investments to diversify your portfolio? Which ETFs or Mutual Funds do you see as good Investments and why?
6. The perfect retirement portfolio for 30 somethings.
7. Are BRIC Nations still a good investments (Discuss the impact of BRIC on Global economy and possibly specific investments).
You will need to let us know how much you will charge per blog (not per hour). The blog content (including the interview submission) needs to be original submission. All entries will be ran through multiple plagiarism checkers like Plagium, PlagTracker and TurnItIn.
SEO knowledge is a huge plus. Your English and Grammar skills need to be impeccable - absolutely no compromise there.
Please do not apply until you have read and understood the job description and requirements.
Email us if you have any questions.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online