Manual web 2.0 and Blog Commenting
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $131 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I need 135 to 150 High PR (min PR 4) back links to 9 different sites, with the following guidelines:
-NO blackhat methods!!!! Only white hat methods will be accepted. You must also adhere to Google's guidelines.
- Make sure all links are Google penguin compliant
- Must be Google approved links only
-The back links must originate from United States, Canada, websites-only English language websites
-Links MUST originate from websites with a HIGH domain score.
-The page where the link originates must be related to our services: BUSINESS (business directory, humanitarian, jobs, tenders, travel,)
-Links and the pages they are located on must be visible and indexable
-Links MUST be permanent and One way only
- No java links, jump scripts, framed pages, redirects, cloaking, CSS redirects, 301 redirects, dynamic links, flash sites/pages, hidden links, no string parameters, etc.
- No link farms, link exchange programs, and web rings.
- No paid traffic site
- Must be no sub domain links only main domain links
- All links must be manually submitted
- NO FORUM PROFILE LINKS
- posts must have niche related titles and descriptions
- Articles must be submitted to niche related categories
- No banned sites, porn, gambling, violent, illegal sites, etc.
- each comment should add some value to the discussion, while subtlety stating that you personally have used a service that solves the same problem described in the article; this should be done naturally and should not look contrived.
Private jet rental - 2 sites
Plastic Surgery - 1
Drug Rehab - 3 sites
private lending - 1
law firm - 1 site
nursing home - 1 site
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online