2 Cell Phone Reviews
This project was successfully completed by WorkaholicLancer for $50 USD in 4 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In4 days
You will need access to new cell phones in order to properly provide reviews.
The main purpose is to provide reviews that will help the average consumer decide on whether or not to purchase the cell phone. Overall, the reader should get a good feel for the ease (or lack) of usability and user experience. Ultimately, the user should receive enough information to decide if the cell phone would fit their needs. Having a fun/unique writing style is welcomed (but not necessary).
- 2 reviews for new cell phones
Articles will need to cover:
- Intro about the cell phone
- Design and build - hardware specs, materials, etc.
- Included software - operating system (ie. Android, iOs, Windows, etc.), custom branded software or OS skin, pre-installed apps
- Battery life
- Included accessories - ie. earphones, charger, cables, etc.
- At least 2 images of the cell phone (does not need to be professional, but needs to look good)
- 3 sample images from the cell phone's camera to demonstrate quality (1 outdoor, 1 indoor, 1 night)
- Any additional information that would provide a useful review
- Reasons why someone may want to purchase the phone (ie. camera, size, speed, design, etc.)
- Reasons why someone may not want to purchase the phone (ie. camera, size, speed, design, etc.)
- Recap and overall recommendation
- Minimum 750 words
I want honest reviews. It is okay if you do not recommend a phone, however you must provide your reasons for not recommending a phone. Just remember, whatever opinion you have should be backed with a reason why.
Include 2 new cell phones that you would be able to review.
I am willing to pay for quality. Please, provide any past sample work. I may have more cell phone review work going forward.
Please, type “i can rhyme with orange” at the top of your proposal so that I know you read the project details. Thank you!
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online