Content writing for blog articles - repost
This project received 34 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £65 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Please read everything carefully. Any bid not following all the instructions will be ignored and reported.
I have a new long-term project which involves writing articles to be published on our blog or as guest posts. They are NOT FOR SEO so I am not interested in keyword density. The articles need to be interesting and engaging for the readers. The topics I am interested in: translation, interpreting, freelancing, languages, writing, proofreading.
Guidelines about the articles:
• Impeccable UK English (make sure you proofread and edit your article before submitting)
• Unique content
• A catchy title
• Between 500-800 words (on average)
• Should be easy to read (clear and logic paragraphs, each with a relevant subtitle)
• You can use bullet points where necessary
• Don’t be afraid to use Bold or Italic if needed
• They must contain relevant links (both to our website – pages or articles, and to external websites/ resources)
• Each article must have at least one picture (make sure it does not breach any copyrights, use pictures that fall under the creative commons licence and always give the source)
• Articles must be informative, meaningful, well written (high quality) and easy to read (please use pictures to improve the quality of the article) – ask yourself: Would you bookmark it or share it on social media platforms? Would you recommend it to a friend?
• Each article should be accompanied by a short description (120-155 characters)
You would have the freedom to choose your topic (although sometimes we may ask you to write on a topic we select), but the title or general ideas need to be approved by us first.
Whenever I find that an article is not unique, I'll cancel the project right away.
I must be allowed 100% exclusive rights to each article and you must agree not to reuse or redistribute any of your content to anyone else or for any other project.
How to bid:
• Send a PM with a suggestion of between 3-5 titles for articles you would like to write
• Give us your best rate per 100 words
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online