Ghost Writer Needed For Mobile Phone Blog
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 7
We're looking for a team of experienced freelance writers with English as the first language, to help us with our blog content. The main target audiences are windows phone users. The tone of contents has to be interesting, informative and conversational (not talking at audiences.). Basically content that would help people use their windows phone better. All articles must be spelling and grammar error free.
There is no restriction on content as long as they are related to windows phone 8 (Hardware or Software)
Some Example topics :
How to use the wireless charging station
Top 5 App in windows phone store.
Top 10 this week/month/year/decade
10 videos/quotes/pictures to help you
How it will work:
1. We'll pay per post with flat rate
2. You can research some topics and we will do the same.
3. We'll both agree on which idea is going to work for our readers.
4. You'll write the post and get paid.
We pay per post and compensation is per word and negotiable.
Is there a Bonus? Yes!
1. We always make sure that we keep our best assets happy which is the writers. we will give you bonuses based on social impact of articles.
2. We bonuses can be negotiated.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online