100 words with ideal 200 words for golf news post
To help me choose - Say your golf experience so do you play golf, watch golf and how you think you can write well for golf news.
Future work after example submitted. For this project I just want one example from you and will pay $10. The amount of words I would like to see as much as possible but realise it will be difficult so this would be mostly less than 100 words with ideal 200 words.
GOLF AUTO NEWS - you must have some understanding of golf and what is par for eg terms like 3 under par or -3 or even par, position and general knowledge of good sports golf writing would help.
I require a example for the following
I need a writer to write a "news post/article" based on a golfer playing in a professional event.
The content needs to be generic but can include certain fields to make it more personal as per the below elements. The key elements that will be variables are
- EVENT: this will be the name of the event(e.g. PGA Championship)
- NAME: this will be the name of the player.
- CUT: This will be the value of the CUT (eg +4)
- VENUE: The name of the venue where the event is played (eg.....Mt Broughton Golf and Country Club
- RD1 - the players round 1 score (eg. 70)
- RD2 - the players round 2 score (eg. 65)
- RD3 - the players round 3 score (eg. 71)
- RD4 - the players round 4 score (eg. 74)
- SCORE - The total score (e.g 280)
- PAR is the value of the players score in relation to par (e.g -10)
- POSITION - (players position in event e.g Tied 4th)
WINNER - The name of the player who won the event
FINALROUND - final round score could be same as RD4 but not for events with < 4 rounds (e.g. (74))
DATE - the date of the event
A example of what I want is below
CUT (if player misses the cut)
The EVENT was played this year at VENUE and with rounds of RD1 and RD2 it was not good enough to make the halfway cut. The cut was CUT.
Congratulations to the winner WINNER shooting SCORE(PAR)
In English this would be
The PGA Championship was played this year at Mt Broughton Golf and Country Club and with rounds of 70 and 65 it was not good enough to make the halfway cut. The cut was +4. Congratulations to the winner (player name) shooting 270(-10)
This week NAME played in the EVENT which was held at VENUE, shooting scores of RD1, RD2, RD3 and RD4 to finish on SCORE(PAR) and in POSITION place. Congratulations to the winner WINNER shooting SCORE(PAR).
As you can see I need more content to make it a better news post. There will be future work available as I will need several different versions and for if the player makes a cut, top 40, top20, top10, top 5 wins the event, comes 2nd etc etc
If this is something you would be interested in please express that interest and your wiliness to help beyond this example.