**** PROJECT DESCRIPTION *****
We are looking for a "term writer" to provide us with blog articles for a 9 week course (details shown below). The writer needs to be well familiar with the health industry since the articles will be targeting that market. We also hope to offer more work after this initial ad, all depending how well the writer works out.
The following article topics that need to be covered are as such:
1. Heart related – 10 blogs – Ready by each Friday of each week, 1st deadline starting on ( Jan 25th 2013)
2. Cancer related – 10 blogs – Week 2
3. Weight loss – 10 blogs – Week 3
4. STD's related (sexually transmitted disease) – 10 blogs – Week 4
5. Diabetes related – 10 blogs – Week 5
6. Depression related – 10 blogs – Week 6
7. Pneumonia related – 10 blogs – Week 7
8. Kidney disease related – 10 blogs – Week 8
9. Erectile dysfunction related – 10 blogs – Week 9
*** ABOUT PAYMENT DETAILS ***
-For the first 10 blogs we will pay $20…payment will be made once the “blog” passes the "initial requirements" as shown below under "specific instructions/guidelines".
- After the first week, we will notify you if we will require your services for the 2nd week. This will be confirmed on the 1st week (Sunday). If we feel that an article was plagiarized or did not pass the guidelines met as shown below, then we will not pay for week 1 articles, and will not require your services for the additional weeks.
-For the rest of the following weeks we will pay $20 per set of articles, per week, as long as the following guidelines are met (see below).
*** SPECIFIC INSTRUCTIONS/GUIDELINES SHOWN BELOW ****
- Great English/No mistakes - we will not pay for bad articles.
- NO PLAGIARISM - all articles will be checked. This weekly Deal will be CANCELED WITHOUT PAYMENT if we received plagiarized articles. Which means, NO Milestones, NO DUPLICATE articles, NO GRAMMAR mistakes, & NO SPELLING mistakes.
- Each article needs to be a min of 450 words, no excuses. Payment will not be made if it does not meet this criteria, along with the other requirements.
- Once hired, you will be provided more detailed information about what each blog within the set of “10” needs to be about (such as the subject).
- You will be required to select GOOD looking themes for each article. Trashy ones will not be tolerated.
- These blogs will need to be compatible with Google Ad Sense TOS, and word press.
*************** DO NOT BET MORE THEN $20 PER WEEK. WE WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING ABOVE THE MENTIONED AMOUNT. IF YOU CANNOT MEET THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE DO NOT BID ****************************
- FREE TEST ARTICLE: We do not want to read samples from any portfolio. You must be willing to write a sample 500 word article based on a topic of OUR choice (different topic/subject). If you are not prepared to write a free sample 500 word article – Please DO NOT bid on this project!!