100 Short (250w) Travel Writings-Only expreienced writer
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
100 Travel writing:
Word count: 250w each
Payment: 80$ for 100 writings
Each week: At least 20 writings
The articles will have the following characteristics-
1. These articles should be in a positive conversational tone. They should not look like something you would find in a textbook, but should include information and knowledge to intrigue readers.
2. Before each article, there will be a small descriptive title with the "keyword" in it. Mean, whatever keyword you fixed for your writing, you must use this keyword for your title crafting.
3. For the moment you can choose your topics choose destinations from all around the globe don't focus too much on a single country or continent. You can also choose general topics such as "Tips for getting cheap flights", travel insurance, traveling with kids, car rental;
4. You must collect good picture relevant.
[url removed, login to view] is a great source for travel related images you can also use Google Image Search. Most of Panoramio images are creative commons but let's say at this moment we are too small to be concerned if images are royalty free or not, just don't use obviously copyrighted images with watermarks or showing people.
[url removed, login to view]
You’re going to write for this site. So, you are expected to conduct research on this particular site for you writing style/presentation/ wordings and overall for a good idea on tailoring.
TEST: To be considered
WRITE 80-100 WORDS ON
" Tips for getting cheap flights"
( Please don't bid without test writings)
Any questions feel free to inform me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online