Write 10 Articles (Feb. 2013 - Part A)
This project received 6 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $81 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
How are you today? Please I will like you to write ten 500-words articles about three sets of topics.
I will give you 10 keywords that I want you to optimize for each of the articles.
I want the keyword density to be around 3%.
I want the 10 articles ready in 4 days.
While writing the articles, I will like you to avoid the following negatives:
* Nothing but fluff
* Giving too much information
* Not advancing the sale of the main book (the article should ginger people to go and find more about the main book)
* Providing common knowledge
* Being boring
* Overly complex
These are the qualities of positive, powerful and profitable free content.
* A new prospective of the problem
* A big mistake that the market is making
* Something complex made simple
* A story that supports or illustrates your core concept
* New research or results from studies that support your core concept
* An urgent opportunity
* A new method of achieving a goal or a step towards the goal
* Eliminating objections
In summary, the article MUST support the core concept. It gives the feeling that I know a lot more – the tip of the iceberg. It has an element of social currency and it's simple but powerful.
Before I will accept your bid, I want you to do the following for me for each of the keywords that I will give to you (I will send the keywords after you bid):
1) Which one of the keywords that I will send that you want to optimize in the article?
2) What is the "Core concept" around which you want to write the article?
3) Suggest two titles for this article.
4) Which of the positive(s) above do you want to use as model for the article.
So I want the above set of information for each of the 10 keywords/articles.
I want to be sure that you UNDERSTAND and can DELIVER this project before I accept your bid.
So the items #1 to #4 are a must before I can accept your bid.
I will give you an 8-page report that explains more about the above negatives and positives plus how to better write articles.
Can I see the best 5 articles that you have so far written?
1. The articles will be posted to my blog, article directories and several other places online and offline (as well as newspapers).
So if has to be rich and informative.
2. The articles will be converted into audio articles (podcasts).
In addition to the articles, you will need to write a short summary for each of the articles. The summary should be less then 160 characters. Each two articles should have one author/bio info (for article directories).
See the attached file for the format to use in writing the articles.
The articles will be written in U.K. English.
Thanks and what is your least bid?
1. Read thoroughly before bidding and I want you to put this sentence;
"I have read and understand the requirements for this project."
2. You must submit links to the 5 best articles that you have written in the past or send by attachment.
Failure to do ALL OF THE ABOVE will automatically make me reject your bid as I will take you as a spammer who doesn't read instructions and just goes around bidding for projects.
This project will be a monthly project for the next 12 months. At the last week of every month, I will send you a private bid request/project to supply another set of 10 articles for the next month.
I need 20 articles each month for the next one year (2013). So you will either be writing 10 articles or if you are exceptional, then 20 articles each month and these doesn't involve some other related projects that you will do for me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online