Writers Needed for Articles and Blogs
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 12
We are a looking for writers to work with us on multiple projects. We do have ongoing work and would like to have individuals that are looking for a long-term commitment.
1. Fluency in American English is REQUIRED, with the ability to change over to UK/AU English when requested.
2. Must be able to return work by deadline time given with each request. 48-72 hour in most cases
3. Must be familiar with SEO and keyword density.
4. Must be able to provide 2 to 5 articles per day (more available for qualified writers)
5. Must be willing to complete a work for hire agreement before work commences.
6. Need to be able to do rewrites on articles as well and obtain at minimum 55% difference. More may be required, but only on request.
7. Must be familiar with a variety of guidelines. i.e. UAW, EzineArticles, Knol, Squidoo, etc.
8. Must correct work if it is not up to expectations.
9. Must be able to emulate the writing styles requested by our clients.
10. Articles must pass Copyscape
The majority of the articles range from 500 to 700 words and the topics are varied.
Re-writes vary in size from 200-1000 words.
$[url removed, login to view] words $[url removed, login to view] words, $[url removed, login to view] words
If selected for the Interview process, you will be required to provide samples of your work before the Interview takes place.
We are looking for individual writers who can begin taking on assignments immediately. All articles will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. We will own exclusive and complete copyrights to all completed article content once delivered and paid. You may not distribute the articles in any way, not even as examples once they are delivered to us.
Many companies refuse to hire outside the US because of problems with work that contains many problems with English usage, grammar and punctuation. IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK, READ AND WRITE AMERICAN ENGLISH FLUENTLY DO NOT APPLY!
Submit a Resume/CV and Cover Letter. Do NOT apply with a comment about how good you will be for our company or that you can do the work for us, or that you agree to our terms. Submit a Cover Letter, as it is the first step that shows us some of your writing ability.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online