We are looking for a person/company who could design and organize an electronic news-letter to go out from our companies CRM (salesforce) to business owners, bi-weekly. Mentioned below are the topics/subjects that we want to be included in the newsletter:
• Insurance topics, including any insurance industry changes or specials.
• Various issues, faced by the business owners in general.
• Recent articles from news papers e.g. important insurance topics and how they relate to business owners, topics which are relevant and timely.
• Critical Insurance Blog (Post articles on our companies blog regularly)
• LinkedIn Updates (Keep our LinkedIn profile updated & post articles regularly on it)
NOTE: Our Target market is small business owners that are incorporated, contributing to RRSP’s, have children and are in the age group of 50-60 years.
Majority male decision makers, and making $100,000 plus as income annually.
The person/company selected will be tested for the first 4 e-newsletters and once proven will be expected to work with us on a continual basis.
13 freelancers are bidding on average $366 for this job
We are working for the clients in building email remplates, reports and dashboards. We have worked on similar projects so many times and completed successfully.
I have experience designing newsletters, pamphlets and brochures. I have contributed to blogs, and I know Linkedin. I am happy to send you samples of my work upon request.