- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 13
We are looking for a person/company who could design and organize an electronic news-letter to go out from our companies CRM (salesforce) to business owners, bi-weekly. Mentioned below are the topics/subjects that we want to be included in the newsletter:
• Insurance topics, including any insurance industry changes or specials.
• Various issues, faced by the business owners in general.
• Recent articles from news papers e.g. important insurance topics and how they relate to business owners, topics which are relevant and timely.
• Critical Insurance Blog (Post articles on our companies blog regularly)
• LinkedIn Updates (Keep our LinkedIn profile updated & post articles regularly on it)
NOTE: Our Target market is small business owners that are incorporated, contributing to RRSP’s, have children and are in the age group of 50-60 years.
Majority male decision makers, and making $100,000 plus as income annually.
The person/company selected will be tested for the first 4 e-newsletters and once proven will be expected to work with us on a continual basis.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online