We're a nonprofit organization whose mission is to help underprivileged student gain access to high quality free SAT practice tests.
Here's the criteria for the project:
1. The practice test and the methods used to create the questions cannot violate any copyright or plagiarism laws in the United States. Therefore, by bidding on this project you assume full responsibility for the practice test you produce and guarantee that no laws will be violated.
2. Once the practice test has been approved, it will become our property and no one else's property.
3. Excluding the essay portion of the exam, we expect 4 full CollegeBoard like SAT exams. For more information about the exam, visit: [url removed, login to view] For the reading section, the author's permission is required if you decide to use their material.
4. Explanations for the correct answers are not part of this project.
5. To get a better idea of the kind of questions on the SAT, visit: [url removed, login to view]
6. In order to check to see if the practice test you created violates any laws, we must be able to preview the full practice test before the payment is released.
Please feel free to ask questions. Thank you for helping us get one step closer towards our mission.