Content Contributors for a Web Security Company
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of €118 EUR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget€30 - €250 EUR
We are a world leader in securing web sites and web applications against hacking through an automated scanning software. Apart from commercialising our flagship product however, we have a very important role to play within the web security community; that of being thought leaders and provide the latest articles and up-to-date information to both technical and business people on the topic of securing their web sites and web applications, the latest in web vulnerabilities, understanding the importance of risks mitigation etc.
We're looking for a number of writers and content contributors to create high-quality content for our website, blog and several other channels.
What is expected from you:
- Develop content themes based on the direction and creative brief provided by our team
- Suggest ideas for new content based on trending keywords, topics and events that are current and/or upcoming within the web security and web scanning software industry.
- Write creative copy including headlines, tag lines, positioning statements and feature copy for articles, white papers, blog posts (some of them ghost writing),etc.
- Ad-hoc writing projects as they arise
- Excellent English writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Expertise in web copy, SEO, and online (email) marketing a plus
- An exceptional portfolio that demonstrates an ability to create compelling copy for the IT, cybercime, web vulnerabilities, risk management and mitigation, data loss, adn related topics.
- Expertise in creating content for the above topics either from a technical perspective or from a more genertic and business perspective.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online