Document Management Blogs
This project was successfully completed by beimaniago for £30 GBP in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £50 GBP
Completed In3 days
We are a software company looking for a writer with experience in writing articles and blog content. The related topics of article & blog post will be:
- Document management system
- Electronic Document Management System
- Content management system
- Paperless office
- Enterprise content management
- Workflow management system
The purpose of the articles are for SEO however the blog posts should be interesting whilst keeping SEO in mind.
The candidate applying must have good understanding in SEO, able to do own research for content, keywords management, text need to be original(must pass copyscape test), grammatically correct at a minimum and can follow directions.
The company require 2 articles and 2 blog post per month, and each of them must contain minimum 500 words.
Copyrights of all articles & blog post received will be of the company and you are not allowed to resell, reuse, rewrite or give away these articles in any other way.
Basic Rules to be followed:
1. 2% keyword density
2. Keyword must appear at the title and description tag.
3. In the content, keyword must also appear early on in the first sentence and finish off in first sentence of the last paragraph of the article.
4. Please apply bullet point when neccessary. Bullet point must also contain keyword
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online