"How to" format articles required ( $1.5 / 400 -500 words )
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $45 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
- need to edit a simple letter 619 words simple explanation and make it more formal
- Accountant Academic Writer Needed
- I need a Font package to purchase from someone i like the font apple.com uses which i have been told is Myriad Set Pro
- Write a Report
- I would like to hire a Copywriter - 19/10/2016 02:21 EDT
Other things people do on Freelancer
"How to " format articles required - $ 1.5 / 400 -500 words - DAILY PAYMENT
SIMILAR LIKE " EHOW" ARTICLE
I am looking for few RELIABLE article writers to work with me on long term relationship, you must be experienced to write, edit, rewrite and proofread articles on various niches and able to write at least 5-10 articles on every week day.
I also expect you to deliver all these articles on the same day and can be relaxed on some days on request.
You should have a Copy scape premium account to check for any plagiarism and please submit us the originally written articles. If any plagiarism is found, sorry to say your articles will be rejected.
I expect you to produce "How to "informative articles on various topics but not limited to the following ; health, fitness, travel, beauty, fashion, lifestyle, business, small business, education and real estate, )
I will provide sample articles and guidelines to make you understand, what kind / style of articles we are looking for.
You will be paid after submitting all the articles ( i.e 25 -50 articles ) every week, and please excuse there will not be any upfront payments. Initial pay per 400-500 words article will be $ 1.5 and will continue to increase after 1 or 2 months. You will be engaged in other lucrative projects too, once if you prove your capabilities.
1. MUST be 400-500 words each
2. MUST be in American English (simple-structure, made-easy to comprehend, grammar, spelling, punctuation etc.)
3. MUST pass Copyscape Premium (please check your article before submission)
4. MUST be SEO optimized
5. MUST spell check, grammar check and proofread your work before submission
6. I own the full rights to the articles that have been completed, approved and paid
Please make a realistic bid and tell me how many articles you can write per day or per week. Also, Please attach your sample articles,
You should be ready to take one sample article test and I am ready to pay for that.
Please write " Yes, I can " in your bid, so that I can understand you are not a spammer.
Happy Bidding, :)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online