Quality Blog Commenting
This project received 18 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £87 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
This is a great project for someone that knows how to deliver quality content and follow simple directions..
I am looking for an affordable, fast, English-speaking writer to write comments on 6 blogs each and every day for a week (7 days).
That is a total of 42 blog comments.
It is very important that the comments be thoughtful and directly related to the information in the post that you are commenting on.
SPAM comments unrelated to the post will not be tolerated.
GOAL OF COMMENT: To genuinely comment on the post and add value. The comments are not valuable unless they are approved by the blogger, so making a real comment is critical. Again, SPAM comments unrelated to the post will not be tolerated.
Regarding the tone - friendly and trustworthy.
Mediocre writers and non-native speakers with poor grammar need not apply.
Each comment should have the following characteristics:
1. The blog that you comment on must be on the approved list (provided).
2. You must spread the comments out daily (you cannot do 42 of them all on one day)
3. Your comment must be relevant to the post you are commenting on.
4. Your comment must use excellent native-English grammar.
4. Comments should be at least 3 sentences in length.
5. Comments should be generally positive in tone.
6. Comments must use the specified URL and keywords (provided)
7. At the end of the week, you must provide a list of all URLs where you have made comments
Note that I am on a budget, so price will be a factor in my selection.
Thank you for your bid and, hopefully, we can work together soon.
Payment will be prompt and if you give me a good product I will leave positive feedback and recommend you to other employers.
Again, only serious, professional writers should reply.
Please confirm you are bidding on 6 blog comments per day for one week (7 days) for a total of 42 comments.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online