Social Media Assistant Super Star - repost
This project received 5 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of Rp807180 IDR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project BudgetRp100000 - Rp300000 IDR
You will be my right hand social media know it all and help setup and maintain my own social media sites as well as my clients.
* Initially I need the following specific tasks done
[url removed, login to view] new youtube, twitter, google+ and linkedin channel (no content yet)
[url removed, login to view] existing youtube channel settings [url removed, login to view] and facebook apps for [url removed, login to view]
3. draw up action plan for uremote to get maximum youtube views, targeted facebook likes and twitter followers
The successful freelancer will be retained ongoing, to conduct research, filters news, retailer offers / promotions and other related external information and images in order to repurpose and relay the most relevant information, in an engaging style, to our client's followers on relevant social media sites, blogs and websites.
Typical objectives / targets include:
- Setup and optimize social media channels to complement and concurrently funnel quality leads
- Build followers
- To regularly inform, entertain, update and encourage conversation / debate within our client's community.
- Frequent and timely updates (as outlined per client), plus information supplied to reflect real-time events/promotions.
- To continually grow our clients social assets, community and relationships in addition to other typical engagement and reach statistics.
All status updates, tweets, any public exposure must present coherent native English writing.
Do NOT bid until you have read the project description and are confident that you can complete all tasks. We will require that you provide us with specific examples which illustrate your skills and experience in a similar environment. Our relationship must be with the individual who is carrying out this work on a day-to-day basis and NOT an agent.
We look forward to building a solid business relationship with [url removed, login to view] required:
Copywriting, Facebook, Internet Marketing, Social Networking, Twitter, YouTube
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online