Bob Schaeffer, Cover Letter Review
This project was awarded to FreelanceEditor for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 USD
Your terms below are all acceptable.
It can be completely during the week. Is 5 days a reasonable enough time?
Some of the ideas that I am trying to convey in my letter are the following:
- I worked for two very reputable SEO firms, Webimax and Yodle
- I was laid off during a mass layoff from both
- I am looking for an opportunity to join a sales team that will allow me to work remotely from home. I am not in a position to relocate.
- I am more then happy to travel and meet the hiring company in person.
Thank you for responding. I would be glad to accomplish your editorial requirement for $30. Meantime, I have a few questions:
1. Can this job be done on a weekday, that is, between Monday and Friday?
2. I also request every client to create milestone payments: (a) initial 50% prior to acceptance of the project, (b) the release of 50% payment upon commencement of the project, and (c) the release of the residual fee upon project submission. Are these terms acceptable to you?
Let me know also if you have questions, and I will respond shortly. Once again, thank you for considering my bid. I wish you a restful evening.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online