Request for Proposal (RFP) - Business Plan.
This project was awarded to gregorybair for $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
A new start-up, web based, pre-launched company that will be operating in the field of scientifically-based research studies (e-books publications), is looking for strategic business planner to edit, research, expand upon, and perfect its current business plan.
The company requests your proposal (and bid) for a solid professional business plan as specified below.
The company needs help with writing a solid professional business plan for seeking start up funding from angel investors, banks and grant trusts.
What we have already been defined (?)
The idea behind the company
b. The “problem” therefore the target-group as well.
c. What is unique about the company (the Business model).
d. Services (products)
e. The key elements around company’s strategy and the reason it is believed attainable (theoretically).
i. The World.
ii. The brand.
iii. The marketing.
iv. The organisation.
v. The communication to win customers.
vi. Vision, Mission, Values (need improved).
What we are expecting:
The consultancy should be able to provide accurate evaluation of the effect of company’s Business Plan and puts theory into practice strategically. We are looking for a consultancy that will be able to:
1) develop a strategic business plan in order to best assist the company in achieving its goals,
a. edit, research, expand upon and perfect the current business plan.
b. analyze and project our business both from tactical as well as strategic standpoint, while formulating and writing a detailed business plan
2) The business plan needs to include:
i. Business description
ii. Business environment analysis,
iii. Industry background,
iv. Competitor analysis,
v. Marketing analysis,
vi. Marketing plan,
vii. Operations plan,
viii. Management summary,
ix. Financial plan – pricing (prepares to foresee risks, estimates impacts and define responses to issues),
x. Attachments and milestones.
1) Please note that, in order to be considered and evaluated,
a) all research in the plan needs to be cited.
b) all assumptions need to be explained.
c) all financials will need to have explanations of formulas used and why.
d) everything in the plan must have a justification, not just ideas.
2) You will be expected to think creatively and add additional solutions. You will be expected to find answers and solutions to questions regarding the business plan as they come up.
3) Please note that the company requires (when/where necessary) multiple revisions prior the completion of the project.
4) Further details can be shared once we have an NDA in place with the successful candidate.
5) Would appreciate if you could provide us with your commercial proposition alongwith details of your past experience in handling business plans in similar domain.
6) The quotation should be for a one-time payment, without any additional charges or fees.
7) Skills/Experiences of the candidate: Branding, Market Research, Marketing Strategy
Your Proposal takes effect as soon as you indicate your acceptance of these terms.
The quotations and supporting materials must be submitted by 22/11/2012.
We are looking forward to hearing from you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online