Build WordPress Plugin - Interactive "Find Me" Widget Builder
- Status Completed
- Budget $300 USD
- Total Bids 1
Please see my home page: [url removed, login to view] On the right sidebar is a "Find Me" widget that I built with HTML and CSS.
I want a plugin that I can load into a page via short code. The plugin will let the visitor create their own "Find Me" widget for their own blog.
Here are the requirements:
- The final output should be responsive as it is now, with added functionality as explained below.
- User should choose which social widgets they want displayed, up to eight across. Logos should be nice and clean.
- Options should include Facebook, Twitter, RSS, Email, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Podcast, Google +, Linked In, Tumbler, Flickr, Vine, StumbleUpon, Blogger, WordPress
- User must add image URL (required) for image they want to use in their widget.
- User chooses which area of the image they want the words "Find Me" to show up. Lower right, lower left, upper right, upper left.
- Form automatically creates inputs for HTML that user has in each social network that they choose (up to eight). The form must be able to accept HTML so that they can put things like facebook like boxes and twitter buttons.
- User fills out form, and can hit one of two buttons. "Preview" and "Generate Code".
- If User submits Preview, page reloads and shows them a preview and lets them make changes if needed.
- If User hits generate code, the system then reloads to a new page which asks them which blogging platform they are using. Options are Blogger, [url removed, login to view], Self-hosted Wordpress, Tumblr, Other. This step also has a "go back and make changes option"
- After they choose their platform and click next, a new page loads and they get the instructions of how to install it into the platform they are using. If they select other, it should be generic HTML instructions.
- You will need to supply instructions for each blogging platform and how each user will install their own HTML. I don't know very well so I can't give those instructions.
- They can go back and make changes if they like.
- The final widget should show their own image, the words "Find Me" in the area they choose. It should also show the icons of the social networks they choose just like in mine (across the bottom of the image).
- After 2 hours, all data from each person should automatically be deleted from the database if they haven't been back.
- It is important that the link at the bottom that sends people to the widget builder stays in place. If there is a way to make it have to have that to work, that would be great.
- I need this done very soon, no longer than one week.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online