This project has been re-posted due to the number of freelancers responding with quotations below the budget range. As a result, I have listed this now as a simple project
I require the attached scope of works items consisting of a shower grate and associated plastic components drafted in CAD. I will be providing all the dimensions on a sketch, as well as some small changes I would like made to the design.
The winning bidder will be required to:
- Draft the grate in AutoCAD to the dimensions provided,
- Draft the trough and associated components (spigot, 2 stop ends, joining piece) in AutoCAD,
- Make up to 5 revisions to the designs of both grate and trough items,
- Produce landscape A3 technical drawings of each revision which include, but are not limited to, a professional title block, title page, appropriate scaling, dimensioning, 3D image, all elevations and details. Technical drawings are to include all elevations, sections and details as requested.
- Produce a bill of quantities with information provided and tabulate in an appropriate location on the title page.
- Provide AutoCAD files for all work at project closeout.
Note: Freelancers who are bi-lingual in Chinese & English will be favored. In the event the Awarded bidder is bi-lingual, bidders will be required to replicate all the request documents in Chinese.
This documentation is required for submission to both English and Chinese nationality manufacturers whom must be able to read, interpret and produce to exacting requirements the grate design you document.
I am expecting submissions from freelancers whom have experience in documentation of technical/engineering/architectural drawings and whose final submission will be of a professional standard.
19 freelancers are bidding on average $153 for this job
I'm interested in your project. It is straight-forward job. I'm an Architect with extensive experience in desiging, documentation, Layout. Please see PM for my samples.
Hi, We did same type of project in Autocad, solidworx & inventor. We have well experience team to do in Above mentioned tools within the turn around time. Thanks IDOCZ.