1. Convert attached PDF scans into DWG format. (Tip: link the PDFs into AutoCAD and trace over the top and then ratio scale to the correct size).
2. PDF's are in feet and inches convert it to millimeters.
3. Drawing everything on one layer and one color.
4. Four main areas: Site plan, floor plan, east elevation, south elevation.
5. Dimensions and text do not draw in AutoCAD, But please draw the north point on the site plan.
42 freelancers are bidding on average $136 for this job
Hi I'm Architectural Technician Designer and CAD Draftman with 22 years of experience in the business using AutoCAD. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards Cris
Dear Sir/Madam, I can do this simple job for you precisely and swiftly. I have extensive experience in Autocad modelling, so I'll be able to finish the task quickly.
hello. this job offer is perfect for me. I work as an engineer and at thebeginning my main task was to prepare drawings exactly from hand drawings or pdf into dwg files. If you are interested im waiting for a contact.
Hi, I am an architect with 20 years of work experience. I will do this project for you in a professional way. I will collaborate until i fully satisfy your needs. Thanks.