Site layout design for unit development - Architecture
This project received 37 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $360 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I have a 1000m2 (20x50m) block of land which I'm looking to put 4 x 3 bedroom, one storey units on. There are a number of council requirements that the design must meet:
- Landscape strip to a width of 2m to all boundaries
- [url removed, login to view] boundary setback to gutterline
- [url removed, login to view] driveway with cars capable of entering/existing in forward gear
- 1 carpark for every dwelling and 1 vistor park for every 2 dwellings
- Carport/Garage can't be located infront of building line
- Visitor parks don't require carport
I'm after some unique design ideas as I have looked at putting a driveway down one side and there isn't enough room. I will forward full list of council requirements on award of job. The job will be awarded to the person who can illustrate through a basic sketch that they can achieve the desired result. Once the job is awarded I will need a more detailed site layout illustrating bedroom sizes etc.
This job will not necessarily go to the cheapest price and on completion follow on work of a full set of architectural drawings (budget $1750) will be required.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online