Conference Hall, Appartments, Landscape and Garden Design - repost
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2247 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
REPOST: The drawing of conference hall and apartment are already finished, we only need an architect to review and perfect the designs.
I recently acquired a plot of land and plan to develop a conference hall, apartment and wedding venue. I hired a local architect who already designed the conference hall and apartments and I am willing to share the final project drawings with the project winner.
1. I need an expert to REVIEW the hall & apartment project designs and improve its quality without changing the structure and major components. No bill of quantities is needed! 2. The architect is also required to DESIGN a fancy garden with wedding tent, arches and creative outdoor lighting; and INTEGRATE it with the hall and apartment design.
Scope of Services
1. Review and improve the general ground modeling plan and planting layout.
2. Review and improve the design of the hall and apartment designs submitted by my architect.
2. Prepare the drawings of the wedding tent and interior set (approx. 60 banquet tables of 8 chairs in a 20x35m).
3. Prepare the drawings of an outdoor bar (patio), store, dressing and restrooms.
4. Prepare landscaping elements, arches, shrubs, trees, and other plants.
5. Prepare the drawings of the car parking, fence and main gate.
6. Design contemporary electrical lighting.
1. The wedding tent and outdoor lighting is to be designed from scratch.
2. I hired a local architect because it's a requirement to obtain construction permit in our country.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online