Conference Hall, Appartments, Landscape and Garden Design
This project received 55 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $4544 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
We recently acquired a large plot of land and plan to develop a 2 floor commercial building which will host a conference hall, home offices & apartments; and a beautiful wedding venue with a lovely variety of decor, tent, garden etc. We would like to hire an experience and super creative architect to design a minimalistic state-of-the-art commercial building and a very unique landscape and garden with full drawings. Please note the documents will be used to request for a building permit.
Scope of Services
In order to come up with a well-balanced design of the environment, the Architect is required to do the following:
1. Prepares the general ground modeling plan and planting layout.
2. Prepare the architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical and plumbing plans, details and schedules of a 2 floor building (conference hall, home offices and apartments)
3. Prepare the drawings of the wedding tent and interior set (approx. 60 banquet tables of 8 people/chairs in a 20x40m or 800㎡ tent).
4. Prepares drawings and specifications of utilities (such as irrigation, drainage etc.)
5. Prepares schedule of shrubs, trees, and other plants.
6. Prepare the drawings of the park lot, fence and main gate.
7. Prepares details of landscaping elements, arches and restroom (gents and women).
8. Prepares details of electrical lighting (tent, garden, fence and park lot).
9. Prepare the bill of quantities.
1> Deed plan showing detailed plot dimensions.
2> Design Project details (conference hall, Apartment, Landscape & Garden Design).
3> Picture of Garden & landscape pic.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online