This project was previously posted but we were not able to find the right freelancer as the project was too vague. We have narrowed it down now. This project requires an architect or interior designer at this point - not a graphics artist. Essentially this is only the first step in our plan to build our restaurant.
We are attempting to build a self-serve frozen yogurt restaurant. We need to create a concept for our brand of restaurant. Concept means, some design ideas that defines our style and differentiates us from others, like style, colour, layout, and elements that are specific to us. Once we have established a concept we will have other projects requiring full architectural drawings for the space we select. So this project will grow into other projects and we will work with the bidder to expand the concept. We will also need other locations designed including islands in a mall setting.
For the purpose of this concept, we have a small location around 700 square feet. We have a floor plan of this space as well as photo's of the space and it's surrounding areas. We will give this info to the bidders we want to communicate with.
WHAT WE WANT:
* 2 different design concepts (each design should look like a different place). meaning 2 different layouts and concepts.
* each concept should be labeled with it's concept or idea.
* we only need sketches and not any renderings.
* in full colour.
* colour schemes can be basic but still interesting.
* concepts need to show furniture, pay area, 2 pay tills, 5 self-serve yogurt machines, toppings bar, lighting, floor etc.
* we don't need exact furniture or lights etc, as we may change this when we get exact architectural drawings made.
* very important is traffic flow as this is a self-serve restaurant.
* seating area needs to have some intimacy - perhaps cushioned benches combined with chairs.
* design ideas for walls, floors, and ceiling.
* eco-friendly design and materials.
* AGAIN WE ARE ONLY LOOKING FOR SOME CONCEPTS TO DEFINE OUR IMAGE AND BRAND. WE DO NOT NEED EVERYTHING TO SCALE.
* SMALL WRITEUP EXPLAINING THE CONCEPTS.
WHAT WE DON'T WANT:
* no cookie cutter approach, as in 4 walls with a door and yogurt machines lined up on 1 side etc.
* concept without thought, as in traffic flow, seating with correct spacing, machinery layout etc.
I will provide to interesting bidders full details including specifications, area dimensions, seating capacity etc. Please ask any questions before bidding.
*MUST HAVE FEEDBACK ON FREELANCER.
*MUST SHOW OTHER WORK OR PORTFOLIO WITH BID.
*WINNING BIDDER WILL MAKE CHANGES TO DESIGN IF WE ARE NOT SATISFIED.
*ESCROW WILL ONLY BE RELEASED AFTER ALL 2 CONCEPTS ARE COMPLETED WITH OUR SATISFACTION.