5 UNIT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - REQUIRE DRAWINGS FOR BUILDING PERMIT IN AUSTRALIA
This project was successfully completed by oArchitecture for $1650 AUD in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 AUD
Completed In7 days
5 UNIT RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT - REQUIRE DRAWINGS FOR BUILDING PERMIT IN AUSTRALIA, VICTORIA TO COMPLY WITH AUSTRALIAN BUILDING REGULATIONS
DRAWINGS REQUIRED FOR BUILDING PERMIT:
- SITE PLAN
- FLOOR PLANS 1:100
- EXTERNAL ELEVATIONS 1:100
- SECTIONS (2 SECTION VIEWS PER UNIT) 1:100
- ELECTRICAL PLAN AND LIGHTING LAYOUT 1:100
- WINDOW SCHEDULE
- INTERNAL ELEVATIONS - BATHROOM
- INTERNAL ELEVATIONS – ENSUITE
- INTERNAL ELEVATIONS – KITCHEN
- INTERNAL ELEVATIONS – LAUNDRY
- Drawing work will be getting undertaken for Registered Builder in Australia (Victoria)
- Architectural Plans provided to bidder as PDF Files
- Surveyor Plans provided to bidder as PDF Files
- AUSTRALIAN BUILDING CODES - ONLY - [url removed, login to view] Bidder must prove they know the building codes required to comply with, and be licensed if required.
- We will provide additional marked up information in PDF format as required to complete the drawings.
- Window dimensions from window manufacturer to be incorporated into drawings
- Drawings to be completed by Friday 12th April 2013
- All Drawings to be laid out to fit on A3 Size Paper.
- Some External and Internal Realistic 3d Renders of each building will also be required. These would be getting used for off the plan sales marketing. If you can also produce these please provide a separate price as a private message.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online