The NYC parks department has asked me to bid and run a new type of environmentally friendly mobile food vending cart for the parks.
I am bidding a bike with a bagel shop on the back and need a rendering, please review the attached pictures, this is a cool project that will help your portfolio.
My designer had to back out at the last moment so this is a quick project- it's due 4/31/13
**I need a rendering with measurements!** no larger then 10' long and 4.5' wide
These are “Department of Health and Mental Health” requirements for any mobile vending cart in NYC, none of these aspects have to be explicitly shown, so long as they are implicit in the design and as needed relative location is noted:
• Cannot leak water or other fluid onto the ground
• The wall, base, floor and food contact surfaces must be of “sanitary construction” -made of stainless steel, aluminum or other approved non-corrosive and non-rusting metal. Surfaces must be waterproof, smooth, readily cleanable, and resistant to dents and scratches.
• Plastics such as Plexiglas and Lexan must be limited to display purposes and not be used as floor, wall or other basic structural components, or food contact surfaces
• The food preparation area must be separated from the driver's area by a “sanitary partition.”
• Containers of food are to be stored a minimum of six inches ([url removed, login to view] centimeters) above the floor (ground)
• A canopy to cover the prep area
• Processing cart: 10’ long 4.5’wide
• A single compartment sink w/ hot and cold water capability
• A 10 gallon feeder tank for sink
• A 10 gallon drain tank for sink with hose bib – threaded socket
My operational requirements are as follows:
• 6 bins that can each hold 8 bagels (bagels are regularly restocked)
• 2 Cambro Hot water storage tanks -16 ½” long, 9” wide and 24 ¼” tall
• Commercial toaster 14 ¼” long, 14 ¾” wide and 13 ¼” tall
• 1000 watt Honda generator 17.7” , 9.4”, 15”
• Space for cash drawer
• Space for cups n’ napkins
These bikes can take at least 1000lbs and it would have an electric assist, you do not need to work out any engineering unless you want to.
Parks will view favorably proposals that include Mobile Food Unit designs of a premium quality and are inventive, interesting and compliment the Permitted Premises (rather than traditional Mobile Food Unit designs often used for hot dog and pretzel pushcarts).
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
To establish a career that would suit my intellectual capabilities and enhance my personal well being. I am a goal-oriented person and based on experiences,I can handle work pressures very well and develop positive working relationships with my employers.
Hi, I am Mechanical / Structural Engineer with over 15 years of experience.
Yorba Linda, United States
We are a TEAM of designers. You'll have the benefit of fast turnaround because we have the men power to do so. You also get the benefit of people brainstorming and bouncing ideas off of each other! We are new to Freelancer and are willing to give a 25% discount on your future bid, if you choose us, because we want to develop a good reputation in a timely manner. Our motto has always been : "We get things done!" We believe in delivering what you need as FAST as possible without compromising on quality. We have good mechanical engineering capabilities, and we are strong at getting engineers and designers to the table in order to push projects forward. We also have overseas manufacturing connections if needed. (Electrical Engineering, injection molding and more)
Architect, interior designer, illustrator - I relish all things connected to design.
i am designer
UniArts Design is a web-based graphic design house offering comprehensive design services We create high quality designs to promote your business, service, and products in a highly-competitive marketplace UniArts Design is made up of a team of talented artists and designers. Each member brings something unique to the table and together our team is able to deliver top quality and innovative designs. UniArts Design walks you through the entire design process, from beginning to end. UniArts Design works with you to create the perfect image for your company. Our professional staff can create a slick and professional impression so that customers feel confident working with you. We provide the first impression so that you can provide the lasting relationship. You never get a second chance to make a first impression - it may be a cliché, but it\'s also true, especially in the highly competitive business world. When you want your company to stand out from the rest, making a bold and lasting impression will keep you and your company in a customer\'s mind longer. The design team at UniArts Design can get your foot in the door and open the lines of communication.
Mechanical engineer with 13 years of experience in design, providing solutions the complex mechanical problems/requirements by using Solidworks, Autocad, Reverse Engineering, FEA. Also have expertise in Automobile designing.
I'm a 3D Artist worked on films and TV shows. I am a motivated and energetic individual with a strong passion towards computer graphics. I have extensive knowledge on Maya,Zbrush,Mari and Nuke.
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Hi my name is malek, I'm 3D designer I have 5 years experience on designing I can work on 3D Max - Maya - ZBrush - MarvelousDesigner - Photoshop RealFlow and FumeFX for fluid and smoking T - 0599002950
Taunton, United Kingdom
A Freelance '3D Creative' with a strong combination of artistic and technical ability. Versed in several different digital software packages, I am able to cover a wide range of disciplines within the digital media industry. Utilising the skills outlined in my profile, I have consistently delivered a high standard of work to clients, from initial concepts to final renders. Specialties:3D Studio Max, Photoshop, Vray, Combustion, Adobe Premiere, PF Matchit, Z brush, AutoCAD