Advice in sending bulk emails
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $54 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $60 USD
I’m a Linux Admistrator for many years, but I don’t have experience with bulk sending, that’s way I need advice to do this good.
I think I have good infrastructure for sending bulk emails - up to 30 IP addresses and I can have many email servers installed 5.. 10..20 I don’t know, or with IP rotating.
Generally it will be need sending to Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail and others. Not very much.. I think up to 500k per month. I want to do this professionaly (secure and with highest deliverability).
I need someone experienced in this to advice me:
- recommend me good application for this (free or quite cheap), with reports of bounced, read, opened and so on
- how fast should be setup sending ? what batches and so on ? if and how possibly to rotate IP ?
- what daily limit should be on one IP ?
- should I mix email addresses in some way ?
- other needs ?
.. and maybe all in different way, you will advice
Please only bid if you have experience in this. Also describe 2 words in offer what experience you have.
Kind regards for all bidders ;)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online