Here is what is needed over several steps:
1. Set-up an e-mail newsletter function / cron job on either on current Wordpress site or on another platform to send out periodic e-mails.
2. Find out if the current host will support large mail sends. Find out if need to get another host account or keep the current host. Their limitations will determine the solution for e-mail newsletter campaigns.
3. Clean up the provided e-mail lists and upload them into another e-mail campaign solution. (Note: if this list is not clean or too many gets kicked back, domain name may get blocked by the recipient's e-mail servers. We may need to use a different domain name for this.
4. Design the newsletter template(s) and allow the client to alter the content. (How many templates? We need at least 2, one in HTML with logo/images and another in Text format)
5. Upload the list and queue them for send out.
6. Check the statistics and optimize the campaign.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
I have experience in creating newsletter campaigns.I will have the project ready in 5 days,and then I will need a month to make the campaign have results long term results for your business,all these for $150.