Email Newsletter Set-up
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 16
Here is what is needed over several steps:
1. Set-up an e-mail newsletter function / cron job on either on current Wordpress site or on another platform to send out periodic e-mails.
2. Find out if the current host will support large mail sends. Find out if need to get another host account or keep the current host. Their limitations will determine the solution for e-mail newsletter campaigns.
3. Clean up the provided e-mail lists and upload them into another e-mail campaign solution. (Note: if this list is not clean or too many gets kicked back, domain name may get blocked by the recipient's e-mail servers. We may need to use a different domain name for this.
4. Design the newsletter template(s) and allow the client to alter the content. (How many templates? We need at least 2, one in HTML with logo/images and another in Text format)
5. Upload the list and queue them for send out.
6. Check the statistics and optimize the campaign.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online