We are looking for somebody having sufficient experience in setting up an email server (using Interspire including listed addons and Power MTA) which is able to send about [url removed, login to view] emails per day.
Currently we are using a 3rd party webbased bulkmail solution (including sending accounts and monthly changing ips), now we want to switch to a dedicated solution (own server, admin rights).
We are CAN-SPAM compliant but the lists are purchased so likely there will be some spam complaints. HOWEVER, we want to make sure that we are not shut down if there are a complaints or spam-traps are hit. Blacklisted ips should be removed and replaced.
Ideally you should provide us a email server by yourself (preferred) or recommend us a bulk mail friendly server provider.
- Sending [url removed, login to view] emails per day.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire.
- IP Rotation and Multiple SMTP / MTA Support.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire Addons for Rotation of "From", "Subject" and "Body" (email content) and Spam Complaint Feedback Loops.
- Possibility to limit amount of emails sent per hour / provider (PowerMTA).
- Setup of MX, rDNS, SPF, DKIM for sending accounts.
Please specify in detail how many ips and domains / subdomains (sending accounts) should be used for optimized inboxing rate (assuming [url removed, login to view] emails per day).
Please make clear if you will provide the domains / sending accounts or if we have to register the domains by our own using a 3rd party service.
Make your bid depending on your recommendation for one month (if you provide the server by yourself - LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP) or for the initial setup only (if we have to use a recommended provider).
11 freelancers are bidding on average $478 for this job
Hello, I can do it. I have very Big email infrastructure to support any volume needs you have. I have sent email campaigns of millions of messages per day. So meeting your requirement will be no problem for me.