Bulk Email Specialist
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 8
I am looking for somebody having sufficient experience in setting up an email server (using Interspire including listed addons and Power MTA) which is able to send about 300k emails per day.
Currently we are using a 3rd party webbased bulkmail solution (including sending accounts and monthly changing ips), now we want to switch to a dedicated solution (own server, admin rights).
We are CAN-SPAM compliant but there likely will be some spam complaints.
HOWEVER, we want to make sure that we are not shut down if there are a complaints or spam-traps are hit. Blacklisted ips should be removed and replaced
Ideally you should provide us a email server by yourself (preferred) or recommend us a bulk mail friendly server provider.
- Sending 300k emails per day.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire.
- IP Rotation and Multiple SMTP / MTA Support.
- Setup and configuration of Interspire Addons for Rotation of "From", "Subject" and "Body" (email content) and Spam Complaint Feedback Loops.
- Possibility to limit amount of emails sent per hour / provider (PowerMTA).
- Setup of MX, rDNS, SPF, DKIM for sending accounts.
Please specify in detail how many ips and domains / subdomains (sending accounts) should be used for optimized inboxing rate (assuming 300k emails per day).
Make your bid depending on your recommendation for one month (if you provide the server by yourself – LONGTERM RELATIONSHIP) or for the initial setup only (if we have to use a recommended provider).Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online