bulk email marketing solution
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1239 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
We are looking for a technically experienced person to setup a bulk email solution based on dedicated servers and full support. We are CAN-SPAM compliant but our lists, although opt-in, are aged so we will likely have some spam complaints and soft/hard bounces. We are looking for a solid long term solution that won’t shut us down due to complaints and bounces. Additionally, we’ll need you to maintain our system and its performance. Here is a list of the things we need. If you think you already have a better solution for bulk email sending, please feel free to recommend it and to explain it to us. We need:
- The capability to send at least [url removed, login to view] emails per day
- The use of multiple, strong , reliable SMTP servers must be supported
- The use of multiple rotating IP addresses and domain names
- Maintenance (remove/change blacklisted IPs when needed)
- Optimize control panel for operations with Interspire Email Marketer
- Set up of maximum emails processed per SMTP per hour must be supported
- Set up DKIM Signing, RDNS, PX, MX & SPF records, DNS and + ISP complaints loop
- Configure the mail server & MTA to work securely and quickly with Interspire Email Marketer, and optimize for inbox delivery to major providers (Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, Gmail, etc.)
- Set up of CRON schedule setting
- It must be possible to use random synonyms as from address (sender addresses). example: Error! Hyperlink reference not valid., etc.
- We want you to send 1 test email to 30 different ISPs before we start, to ensure that you're really capable to reach their inboxes.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online