Business Analysis for Online Meal Delivery Service
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $681 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$50 - $500 USD
I need a business analysis work for Plated ([url removed, login to view]), which is a online weekly uncooked chef-designed meals delivery service in USA.
I need to know it's costs, income, return on investment, supply chain and logistics analysis for introducing in Turkey in Istanbul (14 million population).
Output of this project shall be a excel spreedsheet including at least the following parts:
1) Development Costs
- Website Development Costs
- Full Operational Factory and Office Furnishing Costs
- Equipment Purchasing Costs (vacuum packing etc.)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Development Costs (cars etc.)
2) Operating Costs
- Personnel Costs (storage, dissection of materials, packing of materials, driving to customers, general management, logistics, supplier management, social media, accounting, marketing, IT etc.)
- Factory Costs (rent, general expenses etc.)
- IT Costs (server etc.)
- Material Costs (materials for 5 recipes in every week)
- Chef Consultancy Costs (at least 1 chef)
- Digital Marketing Costs (search engine, social media (Facebook, twitter), blogs, display, friend referral etc.)
- Logistics Costs
3) Operating Income (for bad, neutral and good scenarios)
4) Return On Investment
5) Supply Chain and Logistics Analysis (from suppliers to customer full chain) for servicing in Istanbul
- Necessary Factory Area
- Necessary Number of Factory
- Necessary Storage Area
- Necessary Personnel
- Necessary Cars
Money currency shall be USD or Euro.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online