I need a business analysis work for Plated ([url removed, login to view]), which is a online weekly uncooked chef-designed meals delivery service in USA.
I need to know it's costs, income, return on investment, supply chain and logistics analysis for introducing in Turkey in Istanbul (14 million population).
Output of this project shall be a excel spreedsheet including at least the following parts:
1) Development Costs
- Website Development Costs
- Full Operational Factory and Office Furnishing Costs
- Equipment Purchasing Costs (vacuum packing etc.)
- Supply Chain and Logistics Development Costs (cars etc.)
2) Operating Costs
- Personnel Costs (storage, dissection of materials, packing of materials, driving to customers, general management, logistics, supplier management, social media, accounting, marketing, IT etc.)
- Factory Costs (rent, general expenses etc.)
- IT Costs (server etc.)
- Material Costs (materials for 5 recipes in every week)
- Chef Consultancy Costs (at least 1 chef)
- Digital Marketing Costs (search engine, social media (Facebook, twitter), blogs, display, friend referral etc.)
- Logistics Costs
3) Operating Income (for bad, neutral and good scenarios)
4) Return On Investment
5) Supply Chain and Logistics Analysis (from suppliers to customer full chain) for servicing in Istanbul
- Necessary Factory Area
- Necessary Number of Factory
- Necessary Storage Area
- Necessary Personnel
- Necessary Cars
Money currency shall be USD or Euro.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the time frame
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Bids on this Project
Sincerely yours B.Sc Industrial Engineering and Management IT specialization
Master degree in International Marketing, Bachelor degree in Media & Communication Systems 10 years of experience in marketing & communication 6 years of experience as translator and interpreter
Quantitative problem solving, Excel Automation, Macros, modeling Project Management metrics template
hi i am CA from india, working in finance area from last four years and also having the international certifications CFA , FRM (US)
I am a very clever, accurate and reliable professional. I also own a small sewing factory.
Database and systems Administrator. Interested in database design using Oracle and MS-SQL Server and in web design. I'm a self motivated person, I have dedicated my self solely towards educating myself and building a career in Information technology.
Strongsville, United States
Technology Business Plan and Development, Operations Management,Needs Assessment, Value Enhancement Auditing, Marketing and Social Network Demographic Research & Analysis.US Government GSA Schedules,Procurement, DBE, SBA 8a, Grant Writing and Non Profit Organizational Management advisory.
A member of globally recognized professional Accountancy Body (ACCA), successful entrepreneur and a strategic Investor. My focus is on assisting entrepreneurs to establish new businesses and foster growth by challenging the traditional business tactics and developing unique strategies that are suitable, feasible and acceptable. Highly experienced in developing Strategic Business Plans, Financial and Valuation Models, Investment Memorandums, Pitch Decks and Research reports. Founder of a management consulting firm namely "Mushawir" that caters small and medium-sized businesses to foster growth by assisting them in developing proven Management Information Systems, Financial Strategies, and other business services on ad-hoc basis.
I am a Management Graduate with 10 years of Business Consulting experience. My service offerings include Business Plan Writing Services, Business Analysis, Market Research, Proposal Writing, Grant Writing, Business Presentations, IT Strategy, RFP/RFI creation and response. The Business Plans that we prepare are for raising funds from large and small investors. We have been successful in raising funds from Angel Investors and VC's. We have well defined processes to capture requirements, financial forecasting that helps us to deliver professional plans within client defined timelines and agreed budgets. I have a team of Financial Analysts and MBA's who work in-house to deliver client solutions.