Need a business plan for a new start up manpower agency in the Philippines. Should include all baseline plan requirements. To include marketing and capacity plan, market/sales projections, OPS strategies, projected capital and operating expenses, P & L, ROI, project IRR/NPV and time table. This document will serve as one of the documents provided to the POEA which is the agency which approves the license to operate.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION - The project is for the production of a business plan to be presented to Philippine Overseas Employment Administration (POEA) http://www.poea.gov.ph/ in the application for our license as a duly registered Manpower/Recruitment Agency in the Philippines.
The business plans to set up recruitment company in the Philippines, sourcing for Filipino workers for all land based skill areas except domestic services for foreign employers.
PROJECT RESULTS/OBJECTIVES - The business plan shall highlight key aspect of the operations, present its stakeholders, and action plans, including financial projections for the envisioned business. The business plan shall be present the strategies and action plans envisioned business venture to ensure a smooth and efficient market penetration in the Philippines.
The Key Results/Objectives of business plan are as follows:
1. Advise on the marketing plan/strategy for the business.
2. Determine the global Philippines potential, the Manila potential.
3. Advise on the possible strategies and organization to adapt and recommend an overall operations strategy/ies to complement envisioned establishment of the business.
4. Prepare high-level financial forecasting and analysis primarily to be used for the evaluation of the project.
5. Determine and provide the most efficient and strategic business model and market entry plan.
6. Provide market and sale projections. Note POEA requires a marketing capacity plan.
7. Determine total projected capital expenditures for the establishment of said project.
8. Determine total projected operating expenses for the business.
9. Prepare a 5-year financial projection for the business which will include a
a. Total investment requirements/project cost
b. Manpower expense projections
c. Capital expenditure projections
d. Projected 5-year profit and loss statement
e. Projected 5-year income statement
f. Projected 5-Year cash flow
g. Projected return on investments
h. Projected IRR/NPV
10. Determine timetable of activities for planning and eventual operations of the business;
11. Evaluate the selected (two separate) office locations to determine specifically;
a. Environment scanning
b. Competitive analysis
c. Project implementation
d. Financial highlights and projections
e. Strategies (Marketing, Organization / Staffing)
12. Findings and Recommendations
13. The final output shall serve as one of the documents to be presented to POEA in the application for a License as a duly registered Manpower/Recruitment Agency