DirectShow component for DVB-T and DVB-C cards
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1440 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
DirectShow component for DVB-T and DVB-C cards that lets the user view, record and timeshift TV programmes on their PC.
The component must fulfill the following:
1. Scanning the card for channels and report back the number of channels found, channel names and any other meta data
2. Live TV: Building the DirectShow preview graph to allow viewing of the live TV signal
3. Recording: Building the DirectShow capture graph to allow recordings (we have an MPEG2 encoder)
4. Timeshifting: Connecting the capture graph to our existing timeshift graph (Stream Buffer Engine). Delphi code availabe.
5. Extract Program info (EPG) and TeleText from the stream if available
The component must expose functions like:
GetDevices, SetDeviceID, SetChannel, GetChannel, SetVideoEncoder, ScanChannels, GetProgramInfo, Start/stop Recording and TimeShifting.
Development platform: Delphi or C++Builder
TV Cards: A generic implementation (Microsoft BDA) that supports many cards must be developed.
Deliveries: Binary component and source code
We are interested in a long term relationship for development of other components surrounding our product.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online