A new project for your interest.
GPS Tracking application for Mobile Phones.
Requirements are as follows:
1) Able to utilize external GPS device via Bluetooth or Internal GPS from phone
2) Gather GPS feed (coordinates, speed.. anything available) from GPS and send it to a specific IP and port number via GPRS or any connection available using GPRMC + IMEI or any ID
3) Must be able to auto startup when the phone starts
4) Must have a UI to set data sending intervals and device ID (may just use device IMEI)
5) A data collector server will be available for you to push information to it anytime
6) Able to request coordinates via SMS
7) Grab device cell ID information and send via GPRS to data collector
8) Able to activate/deactivate application via SMS
9) If possible, have an emergency command (example, if the # key is being on hold for 5 secs, it will send emergency SMS to a fixed phone number)
10) Must support Symbian, Windows Mobile, iPhone (it will be great if you can), Java supported phones (not all phones allow you to auto startup), Blackberry.
Please bid only if you have experience in this project.
Payment will be made on after project completion. Source code will be kept by coder until payment is made to be fair.
If any other information is required, please PMB me.
All the best,
7 freelancers are bidding on average $971 for this job
Hello. Thanks for your project. I can provide this solution for Symbian, Windows mobile and Java phones. But it will be three different programm. Other words 400$ per one programm.
I have done GPS tracking project for blackberry which can use inbuilt or bluetooth connected device for gps gathering. Will need more information/specifications.