Java Socket Server for Flash Games
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $236 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
To bid this job you need to be a network programmer with experience in socket(TCP) connections.
And you need to know a lil bit of ActionScript3 (Flash).
- I need a framework (C, C++, C# or Java) for a game server that can access a MySQL DataBase, users will connect to persistent games via sockets using a Flash (AS3) Client. (NOTE: CLIENT IS FASH 10. CLIENT LANGUAGE IS AS3)
- It should be able to hold from 1-500 persons at any given time. But should be scalable to be able to handle up to 2000k at any given time.
- Each game will have different rooms, and it will be possible to create infinite rooms.
- Each game will have its own customizzable Class, so that everytime I will have to change it I dont have to take the server down just to fix the class of a game. The classes of each game will have to comunicate with the Main Server.
- Ability for users to connect via socket, login, server validate login and add to a list of connected users.
- Ability for clients to be able to interact with one another be it by chat, or sending commands to server that will affect other players (by modifying db).
- Admin commands to disconnect ban send messages etc.
- The Server will have to be able to send the Policy Request to the Flash Client.
If you want to bid higher do it, but explain why.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online