We are Bangalore based Start-up Company. We have very ambitious growth plan and we want individuals who are highly dedicated, knowledgeable and want to be entrepreneurs. The people who will be joining hands at this stage will be partner in our venture and will be director and promoter at initial stage. At later stage, all of them will be absorbed in appropriate senior management positions and continue to remain director also. We plan to be multi-million dollar organization and expected to expand our operation in various countries.
Our initial requirements are as follows:
1. Dotcom Portal: We would like to develop a portal similar to [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] with all major offering like shopping, free email facilities, news, jobs etc. Initially, we shall work on few key areas so that we can launch the portal in 8 to 10 months period. Later on, we shall keep it extending and adding new offerings.
We require programmers with knowledge of Java, Web 2.0, Ajax and experience to write scalable web application that can run on multi-servers. We are planning to start with 10 dedicated servers that may go up to 100 servers in a year after starting the portal. We also require 2 to 3 designer for the portal.
2. E-book Publishing: We require one designer and two developers for developing web site for E-book publishing.
The developers should have knowledge of Java, Web 2.0, Ajax and experience to write scalable web application with shopping cart, E-Commerce etc.
3. Desktop Search Engine for Windows: For this project, we require a developer with knowledge of Visual C++ or Visual C# and have in-depth knowledge of Windows like auto scheduling of index creation, setting low priority to indexing (run only at idle time) and able to create interface like Windows explorer. The indexing and search routines are already written and DLL will be provided to developer. So, developer need not know much about search engine. Indexing should run as service in the background whereas searching part should have nice visual application. The search can be accessed from Quick Menu Toolbar, Start Menu or Desktop.
4. Enterprise Search Engine: We require developers who have in-depth knowledge of Apache Lucene, Java and Web Crawler. The search engine should be capable to run on intranet as well as on Internet. The search engine should be capable to search petabytes (terabytes is not enough) of data where indexes are located on multiple servers. So, only developers have experience in writing parallel scalable application should apply.
1) This is not a job offer but invitation to become partner in an organization which is expected to be multi-million dollar company in next 2 to 3 years.
2) The developers can work from their own place. Once the final application is assembled, the key developers may need to assemble at India/USA/Canada for one week to do the final testing mainly stress tests and scalability tests.
3) We shall not be offering any remuneration for first 3 to 6 months. However, we shall be offering promoter and directorship to all the selected candidates at the time of the start of the project. This means the company is owned by all the developers put together. Once the development of applications reaches certain stage, we are expected to get sizeable venture funds. As soon as we get the venture fund, we shall be releasing the money to each developer based on their contribution. The remuneration is expected to be at par with the current market rate. Apart from this, each developer will be continue to be director in the company. That means each developer will get his/her share of annual profit of the company. At a later stage (as we keep growing), each of the developer will be absorbed in a senior management position and continue to remain director of the company.
4) We believe in 100% transparency so we are looking for people who have highest integrity along with high capability.
5) The complete details of the project will be given to all the selected developers and designers only after signing non-disclosure agreement.
6) The developers can use open source code in the application if they are provided under LGPL, BSD, Apache or similar license. But, they cannot use source code provided under GPL or similar license. In case of doubt regarding licensing of open source code, please refer the matter to us and we shall revert back in 2 to 3 days whether the code can be used or not.
7) Database is not limited to PostgreSQL, we may use MySQL, Oracle or any other database depending on the need and requirement. However, we prefer PostgreSQL.
79 freelancers are bidding on average $6507 for this job
we are a team of professionals working in hyderabad,we a need a great help from you by alloting this project to us.we assure that we can do in efficient way and in time...