I'm looking for SIP mobile dialer for mobile phones of symbian, windows mobile. The features should include the following:
1. Fully featured SIP client.
2. Must work with any kind of Soft switch which support SIP.
3. Must support multiple codecs (G711 ,G723 ,G729 ) for sending audio stream.
4. Must support DTMF dialing during a call.
5. Can run behind NAT or on private IP.
6. Can display balance on successful login
7. Can run on application layer so it supports GPRS/EDGE/WiFi/3G for internet connectivity.
8. client can hear remaining balance by listening to IVR.
9. The ability to change voip provider IP and logo in the software if needed.
10. This software will run on the phone having Symbian or Windows Mobile 5 and 6.
Experience in developed similar product with a demo or sample reference preferred.
All source code and documentation must include.
Exapmle dialer: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
7 freelancers are bidding on average $1957 for this job
Hello. We have great experience in such developments as a server and client side. For our clients have developed several solutions based on Asterisk. There are also several products under Windows Mobile.
Hello, Except Symbian, I can develop a SIP client for Mobile 5 and 6. I developed CTI/SIP-enabled client using .NET. I can provide you the customer reference upon your request. Regards