Simple J2ME Project
This project was awarded to sakthi85vel for $200 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have built a J2ME application which has the basic functionality that I want (to send a text message). I am not an experienced J2ME developer, this is just a prototype.
I would just like some more features added to it.
1) Addition of an address book where a user can add/edit/delete contacts, and then send SMS to these contacts.
2) Easy way to change the 'api_url' variable per build, either via a properties file or some other mechanism.
3) Device compatibility: I am finding issues with saving the records on certain phones, I'd like it made to be compatible and 'robust' on Nokia, Samsung and Sony Ericsson phones.
4) Optional: If a good J2ME developer knows how to make the user interface look better by using an alternative library, this would be welcomed.
This project will be published as Open Source by me for the Kannel community so there will be accreditation to you in the community for your work done, so make it good!
I have attached the source code of the project (as its open source). I have been using mpowerplayer as my emulator/SDK.
I will need this application adapted to Symbian at a later stage to use the phone's internal address book so J2ME developers who can do Symbian as well will be preferred.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online