Bluetooth Proximity Marketing Software
This project received 4 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1125 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$750 - $1500 USD
I am looking for someone to design a fully completed and branded Bluetooth Advertising Proximity System with company logo’s , icons and colours. Based on this, I will need you to provide SOURCE CODE. Also, must be compatible with the common USB bluetooth drivers
Bluetooth Proximity Marketing software will be loaded and installed in a mini computer or access servers to broadcast out nearly any type (JPEG,GIF,MP3,MP4,3GP,AMR,AAC,JAR,vCard,vCalendar,txt) of file to cell phones and PDA within its broadcasting range.
1. Control Remotely from Internet, We should be able to deploy it to a central server for us to manage all the access points via a web interface. This tool should be capable to:
- Remote TCP/IP management
- Administrate roles and users to provide different functionability to each user acording to its role (by Node).
- Administrate USB dongles parameters like name (by Node)
- Create advertising campaings associated to dates, clients (by one or more Nodes)
- Administrate Content being broadcasted with scheduled broadcasting, upload content to the server, request retries by handheld (by one or more Nodes)
- Full detailed reporting: It must present reports By Date, By Campaign, By ContentType, By Handheld OS and present charts (by one or more Nodes)
2. Automatic authentication (no pairing)
3. Control one or many servers
4. Automatic campaign programming for delivery at certain specified minutes, hours, days, years, random, etc.
5. Create zones with multiple servers
6. Assign a campaign to a zone
7. Remotely reboot from the internet
8. Run with or without a network connection
9. View success failure data updated hourly
10. Password protected for leasing applications
11. Plug and Play technology
12. Application must be programmed in Linux
13. Application must be able to deliver to as many Bluetooth devices as possible
14. (Please look at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view] throughout to get an idea as to the kind of program we like to have when completed.)
15. Must be Permission based with changeable message
16. Automatically Add people that deny permission to Ban List for that Message.
17. Ability to adjust the range in meters of Bluetooth Scan
18. Built in report generator to show campaign success.
19. Software must have a built in security so that it cannot be shared.
20. Ability to scan and view available devices.
21. Ability to run in the background of the computer.
22. Settings for the software must be password protected so the wrong person cant adjust it.
23. Must be able to install this software on multiple computers but control remotely.
24. Must be able to enable and disable all options for each remote installation from web control.
25. Location Statistics of each remote installation. Numbers of views per day, etc..
26. Software Restart, reboot remotely
27. Tracking of devices historically so that the same content is not delivered to the same device twice
28. Dispatching specific content files randomly and/or in one order and on time based.
29. History must be maintain so that a profile is built on a device using perhaps their IDs.
30. Content to be delivered is whatever the Bluetooth device would handle (Video, images, animations, vcards, games etc.)
31. Change name of the device
33. A data base must be built from all the historical devices to seek patterns of downloads versus devices discovered, times of days when it is more effective, times, days, dates etc...Graphical interpretation of such data
34. Option to send different campaigns from each Bluetooth access point in the networks via the web based application.
35. Documented code and compile, run or any relevant procedure.
36. Easy to install. All libraries and drivers must be included in the installation package
37. Node architecture. This way I will be able to manage as many nodes as I want from the same interface. EACH NODE MUST BE ABLE TO: SEARCH ALL DEVICES IN THE VICINITY, MANAGE MORE THAN ONE DONGLE TO BROADCAST TO MORE THAN 7 DEVICES
38. Windows and Linux compatibility needed.
39. Licensing support embeded. Only Superadministrators will be able to sync another node or USB dongle Key or license generator.
40. Log accepts and rejects by campaigns.
41. The system should be able to determine if the handset had rejected to receive the content of a campaign and the number of retries must be configurable through web interface. If another campaign is set, the system must retry to send the content as many times as it were configured.
42. Setup the device action range
If you have working application similar to our project, we need to see a reference, screen shots and demos for review.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online