IPhone developer wanted
This project received 9 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are currently looking for a skilled IPhone developer or small development team.
The wanted developer shall improve existing and implement new parts of our commercial IPhone software.
Your skills should include :
- experienced IPhone development with original and jailbreaked phones
- experienced development of software for network communication
- use of versioning systems (subversion or CVS)
- experienced in creation of software documentation (both inline and out of source) in English
- use of a common build system, inc. package generation
- experience with pjsip SIP stack is a strong asset
Due to the fact that the software is an already existing commercial application, a long term partnership is wanted.
References to other successfull IPhone projects and acceptance of a non-disclosure agreement are mandatory.
We would like to test the quality and service of the new developer / team with one or two tasks. The sucessful completion of this task will be paid of course.
If we are satisfied with the work of the new developer / team, we would like to sign a contract for a mid- or long-term partnership with payments on a regulary basis.
Please apply for this task providing your qualifications, skills, references to sucessful projects, your location and your desired charge (both per hour and month).
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online