Game client software
- Status Closed
- Budget $1500 - $3000 USD
- Total Bids 8
we need to develop program for organize and realize online game tournaments in PC games such as HL, CS, Battlefield, NFS... We request only funcional body of site, we dont pay for design, graphic.
End users can do: registration, make a deposit and sign in for tournaments. Tournament starts at the exact date and time. At this exact time all signed players are connected to game server all at once. Program should communicate with web site, with database, create after game statistics, deduct entry fees from player's account balance and add cash prizes to winner's account balance. Read attached PDF file for further information.
• Experience in managing software development projects
• Exceptional skills as an organizer, communicator, manager, and mentor
• Participate in user testing and game evaluation
• Experience with online multiplayer gaming
• Strong online network programming experience
• Anti-hacking & network/server security-related experience
• You should know VAC, Punkbuster & Cheating-Death software
Features of game client software:
• Connect all signed players to selected game server
• TA Admins can request actual screenshot samples from specific players and/or can configure TA server to randomly grab screenshot samples from players during gameplay
• Real-time scanning of memory by TA Client on players' computers searching for known hacks/cheats
• Cooperate with database, automatic transfer of match results to the TA homepage
Read attached PDF file for more informations. Read carefully!
BEFORE BIDDING PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU WILL BE ABLE TO CREATE THIS PROJECT IF NOT DO NOT BID
In bid include your ideas on how it can be done.
Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online