iPhone IMEI used for Software Licensing Server, ZiPhone
This project was awarded to jc25081984 for $510 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Bidders please make sure you CAN complete this project within your bid days. Add in days for unplanned problems or delays. If you are too busy to meet deadlines then don't make them. Sever delays will result in loss of work.
This project will consist of creating a license server that can work with MySQL, PayPal IPN or my shopping cart E-Junkie.com. I will offer a 200$ bonus if it uses the automatic emails or something from [url removed, login to view] rather than IPN from PayPal.
It will run an EXISTING executable with the interface we create to log into the license server, and relate the iPhones IMEI number to the purcahsed License. Please see the Process, and Interface attachments in PDF or Visio 2003. Please ask questions for anything not clear.
Another option would be manually putting the IMEI into a web app, and have it supply the license to allow the GUI to run.
Project specialists need to know how to:
* Work with PayPal IPN or similar payment verifications.
* Work with MySQL Databases for storing used and unused purchases.
* Extract IMEI information from a locked iPhone connected to iTunes by USB.
* Create a simple GUI to work with an existing Executable in WIN and .DMG in Mac.
* Know how to work with a licensing software or create one.
The GUI will need to be compatible with MAC and WIN. I will accept bids for WIN only GUI, but please specify you want to do WIN only. The GUI must be able to prevent direct execution of the EXE or DMG files. Storing them in a password protected ZIP file that the GUI extracts to a temp folder, runs, and then deletes would be one solution. Any solution used must allow for replacing older EXE and DMG files with future releases.
The GUI must have a language selection drop menu that uses Google Language to translate.
The source code and EXE, and DMG programs to be used can be found at [url removed, login to view]
The purchase process uses the shopping cart at unlock-iphone-otb.com.
All bidders must explain in detail how they will accomplish the above, and show a level of understanding to qualify. Please list:
* How the GUI will prevent directly starting the download without the GUI
* How the GUI will prevent using the program for new phones, while allowing use for the same phone many times.
* How the GUI will work with the purchased licenses.
The licenses should have some Admin panel or way of looking into the database to see it is working, and how many licenses customers have purchased and used. Nothing fancy, simple data view.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online